- (anatomy) The space between the eyebrows and the nose.
- (zoology) The axial protuberance on the cephalon of certain arthropods (especially trilobites)
“You have a little something-” “On my mouth? Oh, how embarrassing.” “No, um-” “On my dress? Oh dear!” “Not exactly-” “Well then where?!” “Your glabella.” “I will not be talked to that way!” “No, Ma’am, its your face-”…
- Of or relating to the tailoring of clothing.
- Of or relating to the quality of dress
“Look all I’m saying is that Florthians place an emphasis on satorial manners, being a race which communications exclusively through the visible spectrum. Which means we’re wearing the jackets, regardless of how much they make us look like an Olympic team competing for the most…
You don’t have to look very far these days to see sexism but you do have to know what you are looking for. The problem is that most of us are effectively blind to it, both because it is kept behind close doors and because it is hiding in plain sight. And when people, particularly women, call attention to it, they’re often labeled misogynist, or simply told to “laugh it off”. Even when sexism is…
- The consideration of an abstract thing as if it were concrete, or of an inanimate object as if it were living.
- The consideration of a human being as an impersonal object.
“Your reficiation of the chairs in this lab are…
- Grim or severe in manner or appearance
- Lacking trivial decoration; not extravagant or gaudy
The orb was anything but austere, covered in nobs, scratches, markings, and somewhat artistic designs, brightly colored in as…
- Being indefinite, unspecified
The distance between the two worlds was umpty, if only because distance was not a concept the universe had opted to define yet.Derived terms
- Extremely wicked
“Bullying Bough Bettle!” “Wicked Wacker!” “Facinorous Fecal Matter!” they crowd shouted, throwing every manner of confusing insult they could.
I like this word. My…
- A form of diagnostic therapy that tests patient’s reaction to medication
“It is theranostics you see,” Abel said as he pulled the hot poker from the fire. “We’ll poke him with this and see how he reacts. He’ll feel better…
Free writing returns! Nothing regular, I just needed two-hundred and fifty words to keep my streak going on the magic spreadsheet. Todays story is inspired by the Twitch TV show A Swiftly Tilting Cameron, apart of the Loading Ready Run lineup of video…